Autumn Apple Picking
Reminiscent of walking through an apple orchard on a crisp autumn day.
Fragrance: Farm Fresh Apples, Crisp Leaves, Autumn Nectar, Warm Spices
Out of stock
Up to 60 hours
4 1/4″ D x 3 1/8″ H
26.1 oz. | 740G
11.6 oz. | 330G
All 96NORTH candles are made with 100% soy wax, premium cotton wicks, and essential oil fragrances.
Classic 3-Wick Soy Candles feature a decorative label and matching box that embody the essence of each candle’s unique scent bouquet.
Vessel & Packaging
Housed in a weighted glass vessel with a decorative label to add a pop of seasonal color to any decor
Includes a soft close lid and matching printed box
To help ensure optimal results when burning 96NORTH candles, please follow the tips listed below. Care tips help to ensure your safety while burning candles, in addition to providing you with the candle longevity indicated by the expected burn time. Candle care as well as environmental factors do impact the burn time experienced with each candle.
- do not burn the candle near or on anything that could catch on fire
- the burning candle should always be kept within sight
- keep children and pets away from the burning candle
- do not put any objects in the candle
- only burn the candle in a well-ventilated room
- burn the candle at room temperature (65-75 degrees °F, 18-24 degrees °C)
- keep the candle away from drafts, vents, fans, and air currents
- when burning multiple candles, keep at least 6 inches (155 mm) of space between the candles
- the candle should not be burned for more than 3 hours at a time
- before relighting the candle, allow it to cool completely
- keep the candle wax clear of all wick trimmings, matches, and debris