Let yourself be carried to a place of pure peace and tranquillity, where earthy scents of dense rainforest foliage mingle with fragrant exotic flowers. There, the humid air is heavy with the sounds of chirping birds and the sweet aromas of sun-ripened coconut.
Out of stock
|3-wick soy candle
|Up to 50 hours
|4 1/4″ D x 3 1/8″ H
|26.1 oz. | 740G
|11.6 oz. | 330G
A hint of buttery rum and aromas of fresh coconut milk lie in the air. As you take in the alluring scent of 96NORTH’s Tropical Coconut, its aromas evoke the carefree bliss of endless beach days.
At the very top of this dreamy fragrance, you can smell the crisp, green perfume of new banana leaves. Middle notes of toasted coconut slowly turn your space into a tropical paradise, luring you to unwind in the warm, welcoming atmosphere.
The creamy, decadent base notes of coconut milk and buttered rum balance out the composition, and remain in the air long after the candle has been extinguished.
Coconut Milk, Buttery Rum
All our beautiful scents are created entirely from natural ingredients without the use of unsafe additives or synthetic ingredients.
- Banana Leaves. Banana leaves have a fresh, green aroma that can help to improve focus and concentration. They are also believed to passively protect the skin and help disinfect surfaces in the home thanks to their antimicrobial properties.
- Coconut. The sweet, tropical aroma of coconut can have calming and relaxing properties.
At 96NORTH, we believe that responsible products can be both beautiful and eco-conscious.
For this reason, we only use 100% soy wax and lead-free cotton wicks while making our candles. Soy wax is a renewable resource that burns cleanly without producing harmful fumes and can be entirely composted.
The glass vessel the candle comes in not only makes a beautiful centrepiece for your home, but can easily be recycled or reused.
Please adhere to the advice below to safeguard your safety and prolong the life of your candle:
- Keep within sight while burning
- Do not burn near or on anything that could catch fire
- Keep away from children and pets
- Do not place any objects in the candle
- Burn at room temperature
- Keep burning candle away from drafts, vents, fans, and air currents
- Keep at least 6 inches (155 mm) of space between burning candles
- Do not burn for more than 3 hours at a time
- Allow to cool completely before re-lighting
- Keep wax clear of trimmed wicks, matches, and debris